MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 22, 2006 #16 These are great. I love the fact that the sky was clear enough to get stars into the photos! Great work!
These are great. I love the fact that the sky was clear enough to get stars into the photos! Great work!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 22, 2006 #17 Awesome first shot! Rob
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 22, 2006 #18 totally sweet. Very good job of focusing at F4, you rock.... I usually dont like ultra wide lenses due to composition but this is great !!!!!!!!
totally sweet. Very good job of focusing at F4, you rock.... I usually dont like ultra wide lenses due to composition but this is great !!!!!!!!
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Jan 22, 2006 #19 Both photos are spectacular and dramatic. Very good work. greetings from Spain. Ambas fotos son espectaculares y dramáticas. Muy buen trabajo. saludos desde España.
Both photos are spectacular and dramatic. Very good work. greetings from Spain. Ambas fotos son espectaculares y dramáticas. Muy buen trabajo. saludos desde España.
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #21 Wow very nice. My fav is the B&W. I love the way the streaking clouds create lines radiating around the house. I think the color one has just a bit too much red in it; it needs to me neutralized just a tad. But it's still pretty nice.
Wow very nice. My fav is the B&W. I love the way the streaking clouds create lines radiating around the house. I think the color one has just a bit too much red in it; it needs to me neutralized just a tad. But it's still pretty nice.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #22 wow the black and white is amazing!
NYY TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2004 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Jan 22, 2006 #23 i personally like the color version better it could just use a little balance adjustment
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #24 Excellent. You must be very happy with those shots. Personally, I like the b/w one, and love the look of the rays coming from behind the house.
Excellent. You must be very happy with those shots. Personally, I like the b/w one, and love the look of the rays coming from behind the house.
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Jan 22, 2006 #25 Your experimentation certainly paid off... these are class, I love the first, the light rays are stunning!
Your experimentation certainly paid off... these are class, I love the first, the light rays are stunning!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 22, 2006 #26 Holy crumbs, the last shot is SO neat!
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #27 cool shots, i prefer the b&w myself, but they are both interesting... :thumbup:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #28 Dig #1!
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #29 That is incredible. It makes me want to go out tonight and look for some creepyness.
Midnight Reign TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 148 Reaction score 3 Location My Mind Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #30 I like number one also.