Long Time No Post

laudrup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've not posted for ages...been a bit pressed for time lately but thought i'd stick up a recent shot, i've got a load to scan but never seem to have a free minute...see what you think of this one.

Any feedback appreciated. I was sure whether it would benefit from a tighter crop but the grass was pretty colourful with loads of buttercups etc

Cheers

Laudrup

Thanks for your feedback Littleman, I had a couple like that. I was walking along a canal tow path and spotted some rabbits running along a patch of grass, having a manual focus slr meant i had to focus quick to get the shot so i may have missed it.

I've got another shot of a rabbit running in full flight and that's similar it just doesnt quite stand out sharp enough from the background. I'll post it when i get the chance and see what you think.

I'm going to a livestock show first thing in the morning so i should shoot a few rolls there too.

Cheers

Nice to see you back! I love what you've done to the photo - it gives it that mysterious deep forest look.

But i have to agree with Littleman that it'd be nice to have the rabbit a bit more in focus.

It feels to me that bunny is a little close to the edges as well... but only sometimes. Maybe if you cut off some green on the top and right side it might even it up a bit. Hmmm I dunno... But it's a very mesmerising shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back