Long time no see yal!!! Hows it goin! This is what I've been up to!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!

How goes it! Well it has been a good couple of months since I've been on! Spring hit us early in northern WI and my little guy and I have been living it up outside on outdoor projects! Wild bear sittings! and garden growing :)

Well these def aren't for CC but just wanted to show yal what I have been up to. If you really NEED to CC go ahead I dont care but I do know that most of these are snapshots of fun times that I just wanted to show yal!

So lots has changed since I was last here ok maybe it was only like 6-8 weeks ago but it feels like years since I've been on!
First we went HERE!

IMG_1444 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
This was actually our last day here. The key is GO EARLY!! we had breakfast with the characters THUS letting us in the park b4 the crowds! It was awesome walking around in that 1st hour photographing things!

IMG_1456 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
My boyfriend (hint hint), our son, myself, and my PARENTS! My parents live in CT so it was awesome to spend the week with them in such a magical fun place!

IMG_0778 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
The one and only BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! The one guy we def HAD to see is of course the first guy we saw which of course is the first and only one he was terrified of hahaha!

IMG_0691 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
This is a def family favorite! This is four generations! My great Aunt Theresa was someone I was VERY VERY close to while she lived in CT. Her husband passed away a long time ago ( I wanna say I was a preeteen then, 28now) and she moved to Florida. It truely was AWESOME! to spend a few days instead of just hours here and there on a random vacation ( the past 2 times I saw her was b/c of 2 diff deaths in the family)

IMG_0697 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
Fam photo! My father is one of those geeks who got the t3i who thinks its the worlds best camera and he is a pro now (ok he doesn't charge or do anything like that but is a know it all) and wouldn't let me stage this better or use my nifty 50 so still a great fam shot even with the harsh killer flash haha!

IMG_0673 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
my FIANCEE! Dave and I. Little did I know when he asked me to this awesome surprise date he would propose! My father wanted a nice picture of us dressed up this is right before heading to Disney for a romantic date! and a truely magical evening (no I have not photographed my rock yet! but its HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL! HAHAHA!!)

IMG_9884 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr
Gipson! I got some eyes focused for ya!

and since we are not in Florida we are playing outside in our crazily nice WI weather!

IMG_9920 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr

IMG_9929 by Rebecca Andresen Photography, on Flickr

Well folks thats our story! We also have a new bear in our neighborhood that is bugging us! DNR wont do anything but my neighbors shot gun will! Literally this thing practically lives on my neighbors porch now. Too close for comfort!

Hope all is well with you guys! and if anyone happens to remember/know the Iphone app for this I accidentally got rid of everything and can't remember the name!

Fun thread!

And congrats on the ingagement :D

I love the one of your son in the bath. Awesome, cute, in the moment photo. It does look like he's being a little rude, but I have two little boys so I know how fascinated they are with their *ahem* personal toys...

Your thread has been moved to the General Gallery per the description for the Beginner's Forum.

The Beginner's forum is no longer a C&C or Gallery forum section.

Yea I now see that after I actually looked around! hahaha I was gonna ask to have it moved. Its nice that the dumping ground is no longer the dumping ground.

Where's the pics of the bear?

hahaha that damn thing can stay hidden. Its pretty much hanging out at my neighbors house but across the street. I can tell you one thing i am DEATHLY affraid of those things so I will not go searching for that cool photograph hahaha!

I love the one of your son in the bath. Awesome, cute, in the moment photo. It does look like he's being a little rude, but I have two little boys so I know how fascinated they are with their *ahem* personal toys...

LOL !! I guess it does look like that. In all honesty it was a "really mom! another photo!! hmmmmmpt" and slammed his hands into the water hahaha

Last image is splendid and awesome...it cheers up every one to happiness...

others are also fine

Regards :D

Thanks I just wish I had used some flash to fill in a bit! But Im still experimenting and learning and using that correctly! He's quite the little ham who LOVES the outdoors.

Most reactions

Back