Long time since i shot motorbikes

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't remember the last time since i shot bikes even though i ride about 12,000 every year, it just seems that everyone wants to shoot bikes so i stopped until this weekend

1 300mmF2.8+2x
511913377_rVDmW-L.jpg

2 300mm hand held
511906808_kfPGH-L.jpg

511908426_ikZ3Z-L.jpg

512246769_CfB3r-L.jpg

512255994_zHmCg-L.jpg

512255480_WFCYS-L.jpg

Lurvely :drool: :thumbup:
#5 : If that isn't the look of determination, I don't know what is.

#6: Is that a girl?

Beautiful photos.

:mrgreen:

Lurvely :drool: :thumbup:
#5 : If that isn't the look of determination, I don't know what is.

#6: Is that a girl?

Beautiful photos.

:mrgreen:

Cheers Mate, i'm not sure if any girls were racing this weekend. I thought there had been a fatal because they brought in the air ambulance and then the police turned up but my partner works for the police and it said on the board that 2 had been very badly injured

Nothing bike-like on at the moment here sadly ... might be an enduro event at the end of the month, but it's not confirmed yet.

Cheers Mate, i'm not sure if any girls were racing this weekend. I thought there had been a fatal because they brought in the air ambulance and then the police turned up but my partner works for the police and it said on the board that 2 had been very badly injured

Sadly the most exciting sports tend to be the most dangerous :meh:
How close were you to the track in shots 4 thru 6?

Sadly the most exciting sports tend to be the most dangerous :meh:
How close were you to the track in shots 4 thru 6?

If you look in #6 you can see legs, from the edge of the track there is probably ony about 10feet of grass and then the fence, i'm going again in May i'll tack a wide shot of the corners

Most reactions

Back