Longtime reader-upload troubles

Mixmaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
Been reading TPF for a while, decided to try to become a little more active. Mostly looking for C & C, trying to find ways to go from taking "snapshots" to taking photos of stuff that pops. Mostly outdoors stuff, I'm not a big people person. I've got mostly Nikon gear.

Tried to upload some pictures into the galleries and I hit a snag. I want to upload a couple .jpg files but the error message tells me "currently our site only allows images" I've tried creating two different albums and a variety of images.

Anyway, Hi all! and thanks!

I would start a new post in the appropriate sub-forum, and simply type of a request for C&C, with a brief statement of what you had been trying to achieve/your vision for the shoot/etc, and ask for C&C, and then just drag-and-drop two photos into the post. ONLY TWO photos! You'll get more C&C off of two pics than you will three or any more than three! The TPF Gallery system...is a lot like the subway system they have in Hell...nobody goes there unless they are FORCED TO!

I prefer only one image per thread along with some background information, such as; what you were trying to do, what you did in trying to get it, the problems that you already acknowledge are there, and any questions that you have about the resultant image.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back