iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #1 Local Gardens, went for a family trip and while I was there got some nice shots, let me know what you think. Its been a while since i last posted so... 1. 2.
Local Gardens, went for a family trip and while I was there got some nice shots, let me know what you think. Its been a while since i last posted so... 1. 2.
N NiceShot TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #2 really like #1
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #4 bump
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Bitter Jeweler said: bump Click to expand... i see someone is still salty haha
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2010 #6 bump
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Very cool place, I've gotten a lot of flower shots there. =) The fountains are hard to get. I've never like the shots I've gotten of them. I like 2 in an artsy way.
Very cool place, I've gotten a lot of flower shots there. =) The fountains are hard to get. I've never like the shots I've gotten of them. I like 2 in an artsy way.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 :lmao:
cdnaiphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Location New Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #9 I absolutely love the rich colors in #2!
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 mishele said: Very cool place, I've gotten a lot of flower shots there. =) The fountains are hard to get. I've never like the shots I've gotten of them. I like 2 in an artsy way. Click to expand... Yeah the fountains are hard to capture in a good way, i understand the difficultly, but i guess i enjoy the challenge.
mishele said: Very cool place, I've gotten a lot of flower shots there. =) The fountains are hard to get. I've never like the shots I've gotten of them. I like 2 in an artsy way. Click to expand... Yeah the fountains are hard to capture in a good way, i understand the difficultly, but i guess i enjoy the challenge.
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 cdnaiphoto said: I absolutely love the rich colors in #2! Click to expand... Why thank you!
A AlexL TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 427 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #12 nice garden! The 2nd color is a little bright?
B burstintoflame81 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 729 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 Banned #13 colors look too over saturated/brightened or whatever. Other than that I like them, maybe just tone the color down a bit.
colors look too over saturated/brightened or whatever. Other than that I like them, maybe just tone the color down a bit.