What's new

Look at that Oinker!

Patm1313

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Location
Northeast US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorite animal shots. Was taken at Milky Way Farms in Chester Springs, PA. This is definitely getting framed. C&C welcome. Sorry for the size.
1.
DSC_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some more from the farm:
2.
DSC_1244.jpg


3.

DSC_1274.jpg
 
Nobody likes it? Shame on them...
 
Stunning shots here,

So cute the piggys are
 
Pigs are awesome, I would love to have one as a pet :) Boys are just as messy, so why not? haha
 
Pigs are awesome, I would love to have one as a pet :) Boys are just as messy, so why not? haha

Apparently they're quite good pets. I know a couple of people that have them and they say that they get along with everyone, and every other animal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom