What's new

Look at this Face!

gpardo64

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
Alpharetta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its head lights staring back at you....

4566431347_49b8d715d5_b.jpg
 
Does that say Ford? That's pretty cool. I've heard they make (or made) tractors but I don't remember ever seeing one.

Nice exposure on this btw.
 
Does that say Ford? That's pretty cool. I've heard they make (or made) tractors but I don't remember ever seeing one.

Nice exposure on this btw.

Yea it is a Ford.:thumbup:
 
Thats a really nice shot
 
It does look like a face. Great shot!
 
hehe Ford makes really big tractors too.
DSC01739.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom