What's new

Look Both Ways

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot in SF today
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_20140202_180319.webp
    $IMG_20140202_180319.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
Interesting, I like it.
 
I like it too
 
Well done. Great composition and timing.
 
The guy definitely adds something. Nicely done.
 
Very, very nice. I would crop out the pole on the right, but otherwise its perfect.
 
Thats fun! love it.
 
Wow. Killer night for shots up on TPF tonight.

This is EXTREMELY cool.

It's so simple, and yet there is SO much going on.

The symmetry is great, and the fact that it's not PERFECTLY symmetrical when it is SO DAMNED CLOSE really bugs the crap out of me (in a good way).

The ONLY thing I might consider is cloning out the bit of pole on the right edge . Still, though...

awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom