What's new

Look, details

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
You can either guess where these were taken or give me some C&C. Or both.

1.
sherrif069-1.jpg




2.
sherrif072-1.jpg





As always, thanks for looking






pascal
 
I really like the second image.

however, if it was less perspective distortion (move to left and get a ladder ;)), it would be even more powerful.

nice colours.

but no idea where it is ;)

(I can smell pigs, airborne actually)
 
I really like the second image.

however, if it was less perspective distortion (move to left and get a ladder ;)), it would be even more powerful.

nice colours.

but no idea where it is ;)

(I can smell pigs, airborne actually)

The ladder was not present at the time, but yeah I should have moved more to the left. A lesson learned. :roll:








pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom