Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah, I took this a few weeks ago but I need to post something

I shot this full manual with out a meter because my batteries died and I can't get new ones as of right now for a couple diffrent reasons.

I would like some input as far as exposure and what not, basically I want to know if I am guesstimating well enough to continue doing it. Composition sucks I know but..... It's also unedited

Canon FD 50mm f/1.4, 1/60 at f/16, ASA 800
[IMG Incorrect image/IMG]

very nice job. That tower looks pretty nice. Do you know if that stations a volunteer station? And if it is do they usually get all their pieces out?

yeah, for guesstimating a mental meter on film..... good job, I could'nt do anywhere near as good unless you take out the "timating" part and just say guess, then I'd have to be lucky.

Looks like you need a hint of contrast, but as far as guesstimating is concerned you did a nice job.

Thanks, makes me feel better about continuing to work with out a meter, This will be helpful when I decide to play with my box cameras too.

very nice job. That tower looks pretty nice. Do you know if that stations a volunteer station? And if it is do they usually get all their pieces out?

I have a couple other shots from some time ago of the tower in my PL gallery and I think I posteds one in the automotive thread here. No, it's not a volunteer station any more, but it dose still have a very volunteer atmosphere about it, no they don't get all the rigs out very often, in fact this is only half of them. At some point I am going to ask them to dig them all out for a photo but that will have to wait for now.

sweet 16?

looks good to me..for a scan.

Most reactions

Back