Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 9, 2005 #1 Mwahahaha! Anyhoo... this is from this afternoon's wanderings downtown (again). 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #2 i looked!!! spare me :shock: nice shots, i really like your tones. #5 is cool, makes a nice abstract :thumbsup:
i looked!!! spare me :shock: nice shots, i really like your tones. #5 is cool, makes a nice abstract :thumbsup:
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Nov 9, 2005 #3 These are great! I really like all of them, nice photos Verbal !
Jmart_88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 4, 2005 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Montreal Nov 9, 2005 #4 Love the graf one. Really cool. I like the streetcar tracks too.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks a lot Mako and thebeginner (edit: and Jmart, lol)! I don't really care at all for number two, and I think I'm going to convert four to black and white...
Thanks a lot Mako and thebeginner (edit: and Jmart, lol)! I don't really care at all for number two, and I think I'm going to convert four to black and white...
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #6 As always, great shots man! #3 & #4 :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 woodsac said: As always, great shots man! #3 & #4 :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks woodsac!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #8 #5 :thumbup:
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #9 Nice series. I really like the first and last. Eric
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Nov 9, 2005 #10 I like them all, especially the one of the tracks in the alley. Good shots :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks all =)
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Nov 9, 2005 #12 Very good pics man, I wish my walks looked like that!:thumbup: :thumbup: Joe
FlightShadow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2005 Messages 93 Reaction score 3 Location American Fork, Utah with my second home being Salt Nov 9, 2005 #13 I love the sunset in # 2
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 FlightShadow said: I love the sunset in # 2 Click to expand... Funny thing... that was noon! Weird, huh!
FlightShadow said: I love the sunset in # 2 Click to expand... Funny thing... that was noon! Weird, huh!
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Nov 10, 2005 #15 The first one cracked me up, but I think it's a great picture too. And #4, I think it's the colour tones in this one I like
The first one cracked me up, but I think it's a great picture too. And #4, I think it's the colour tones in this one I like