What's new

Look out- move that Tripod

Cool shot. Has to be lighter than my tripod and gimble head. I only use mine when I absolutely have to it's so heavy.
 
Cool shot. Has to be lighter than my tripod and gimble head. I only use mine when I absolutely have to it's so heavy.
Expensive too Kirk- but I work as a wildlife photographer and its a necessity for mE to have lightweight and reliable equipment - as the lenses I have are quite heavy to be carrying around all day :)
Beautiful shot.
Thank you- glad yo like it :)
Nice shot!
Thank you Jeff- a very common bird here in the UK :)

Les
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom