What's new

Rare visitor to the UK

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As far as I a aware this is a Tufted Merganser- happy to be corrected though !
m
Sony a7Riv + Sony 600mm f4 lens on a Tripod with a Gimbal head

Aka00f8.jpg


Les :)
 
Nice shot, I like the colors and his doo.
Thank you- I did lay flat on the ground to get this shot
Cool background you got him/her on.
That's Autumn for you - thank you for your comments :)
Nice shot! I like the colors and the clarity. iNatiralist Seek lists it as a Hooded Merganzer. Great little app to have around.
Thank you- I did think it was a Hooded Merganzer ( female) I have an app for bird ID called Merlin - very useful for me :)

Les
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom