Look

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my more heavily edited photos. What do you all think?

Picture083-1.jpg

I don't particularly like it...too dark, and blurry.
I can see what you're going after though, and you basically got it...just maybe it would have been better less dark and more shadow.

Thanks for commenting. I'm not sure what you mean by less dark and more shadow though...

When I look at that picture I saw the meaning of life.

Unnecessary your post is unnecessary! Maybe you should look at Rob91's past masterpieces. If you are lucky you might unlock his wisdom.

When I look at that picture I saw the meaning of life.

Unnecessary your post is unnecessary! Maybe you should look at Rob91's past masterpieces. If you are lucky you might unlock his wisdom.

Hey thanks man, that means a lot. I just noticed you nominated my "Picture of A Guy" a couple months ago for photo of the month...so thanks for that as well.

HEY, Phototron, me too man, me too.

I really do like it Rob, there are so many possibilities.

Did they just pass or are they going in the same dirrection. ron

That's scary.
I like it as a painting.

Dani

This reminds me of "The Mayor of Canterbury," if I spelled that right. The first 7 pages paint an image of a man and a woman walking across a field. Similar to what I see in this picture.

Wonderful photograph. Finally, a photographer who doesn't let photography get in the way! Nearly all the others who post their work here... well, let's just say that this photograph achieves what is potential in the medium.

I'm with danir on this one, feels like the hooded figure just coming into frame... maybe the person ahead doesn't know the menace lurking behind.

Or I could just be way off on your intent in this one and I'm just projecting 'cos it's late.

Looks like the girl with the goggles (?) is chasing the guy. I would have liked it to be just a little brighter, but I assume you would disagree (since you say it's heavily edited, I'm sure you would have done that already if you thought it needed it).

I agree that it sorta looks like a painting. I think this is my new favorite from you Rob.

I think this one could be enlarged and printed on canvas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back