sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2013 #1 D90 | Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2013 #2 I am starting to realize your talent. great shot. please tell me it was not hand held
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Sorry - hand held. I must admit to a small degree of lens correction in PS. I am starting to realize your talent. Click to expand... Thank you.
Sorry - hand held. I must admit to a small degree of lens correction in PS. I am starting to realize your talent. Click to expand... Thank you.