What's new

Looking at the water - please C&C

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_3115-2-1.jpg
 
Very bright colours in the shot makes it really stand out. Was there any editing done to this one?
 
Yup, a little cropping, unsharp mask, a little contrast.
 
maybe its just me, but the focus seems to be a little soft. Other than that, i like it.
 
I find it boring. You have filled the frame with a subject that has no connection to the viewer. Plainly put, it is the back of someones head. There is no emotion in the photo.

Yes, the colors are bright, and no, it does not look soft on my screen. Those two things are not enough to make me look at it for more than 2 seconds and move on. Give us something to look at.

Do you have any other photos taken of the model that day?





p!nK
 
Thanks for the replies.
I do have other pictures but not permission to upload them.
I like taking pictures from the back because there is no apparent emotion, you have to guess at it.
 
That - so I think - is a valid reason for why you take photos of the back of people. Because you HAVE a reason for taking your photos like this. Better than to snap pics for no good reason at all other than "fooling around"! And the vivid colours make this photo.
 
Thanks for your reply - and support :) I actually take a lot of pictures where the subject's face is hidden (maybe I'll group them in a thread). I find it interesting to hear people's interpretations and then tell them the story behind the picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom