What's new

Looking for a little C&C

Last image is the only one that has a chance. Crop the bottom black by roughly half.
 
Last image is the only one that has a chance. Crop the bottom black by roughly half.

So I tried cropping the bottom off by about half, the weird thing is is that i have a jpeg and raw file of it and in the jpeg you can see the ocean a bit and in the raw you can't see the ocean at all. I'm deciding on whether I like seeing the ocean or not.
 
Good composition on the dock shot but the trees in the distance seem out of focus to me. Maybe a narrower aperture would help? Also its seems a bit flat, i think it would help if you put it in BW and boosted the contrast on it.

i like the sunset shot, good job getting the bird i there. no question this is the one i would enter
 
I love the zebra one. You definite caught a "moment" there that's interesting. It's unique. As noted in my siggie, I'm a beginner-ish, so take me with a grain of salt, but I would do some post-processing and cropping on that one and use it.
 
I love the zebra one. You definite caught a "moment" there that's interesting. It's unique. As noted in my siggie, I'm a beginner-ish, so take me with a grain of salt, but I would do some post-processing and cropping on that one and use it.

That's what I thought when I took the zebra shot, I never really saw a shot of a zebra like that so I found it unique.
 
I think a lot of of what makes a good picture is the timing, and the zebra one is a perfect timing.

I just think the colors have to be brighter....

:)
 
I think a lot of of what makes a good picture is the timing, and the zebra one is a perfect timing.

I just think the colors have to be brighter....

:)

hmm how do you think I could make the colors brighter? I mean it's a zebra so they're not very colorful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom