Looking for a Photo

studiobe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, I am not a photographer. I am a web designer, but in search of the perfect picture. Yes, I will pay for the perfect picture. I am hoping someone in this forum might have one or might be able to point me in the right direction. I have search numerous stock photo sites and found nothing close to what I am looking for. This is what I need:

This will be on the homepage of my new design services site related to fashion, photographers, models, etc. I am looking for a picture that is possibly 1920's (or close to) inspired with a woman in a short nightgown. I have used this video for inspiration Randi and Evan - Koop Island Blues - Adam's Choice I want something like this. Even if it just the woman, or a man and woman. I can add background and other techniques. Or, I am also loving the idea of a gorgeous man (vintage inspired) driving an old car looking in the rear view mirror with a woman in the rear view mirror, but there is no woman behind him along the road. Even just the man driving the old car would do.

Anyone know of anything like this or have anything like this to sell? Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back