Looking for a title

Kev Richards

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot a couple of weeks ago in the Warwickshire countryside. I really like this shot and think it maybe worth a working title. Any ideas?
Warwickshire Symetry.jpg

Love the shot. Two title immediately come to mind (what little I have left).

The Three Amigos or maybe The Three Tenors, ... The Centurions. Silent Sentries. The Three Guardians or just The Guardians.

The Three Amigos or maybe The Three Tenors, ... The Centurions. Silent Sentries. The Three Guardians or just The Guardians.
Thank you very much and I appreciate your time in helping me with this. I do like all the titles that you have suggested but 'Silent Sentries' does seem to fit it well.

Thank you very much and I appreciate your time in helping me with this. I do like all the titles that you have suggested but 'Silent Sentries' does seem to fit it well.
It certainly does.

Love this shot. Silent sentries fits.

Speaking of losing one's mind, how about; "Treehenge" ?

??

?

Amazing shot. I would like to see how the picture looks like with the trees less centered, but I am a big fan of it either way.

Amazing shot. I would like to see how the picture looks like with the trees less centered, but I am a big fan of it either way.
I think it maybe worth a re-shoot as the more I think about it, the more I like the idea. I'm thinking of attempting a four seasons series of them, depending what the crop is in the field.

Reactions: JoL
Great shot, although it looks a little over sharpened on my monitor. When I saw it and your request for a title and before I read any of the other responses, my thoughts went to The Three Amigos and a variation that came to mind - The Tree Amigos, the last being an obvious play on words. Others beat me to the first idea.

I think a four season series would be a great project. I hope you decide to do it, as I would really like to see the results for this type of a series. I would hope that someone has also welcomed you to the forum, if not - Welcome to the Forum.

WesternGuy

Great shot, although it looks a little over sharpened on my monitor. When I saw it and your request for a title and before I read any of the other responses, my thoughts went to The Three Amigos and a variation that came to mind - The Tree Amigos, the last being an obvious play on words. Others beat me to the first idea.

I think a four season series would be a great project. I hope you decide to do it, as I would really like to see the results for this type of a series. I would hope that someone has also welcomed you to the forum, if not - Welcome to the Forum.

WesternGuy
I do love the play on words, 'The Tree Amigos' a great title. As I've already stated I also like 'The Three Sentries' maybe I need to put this to the vote!
Thank you also for welcoming me to the forum.

Great photograph here. I love how there is only two "colors" love the crop and composition, the leading lines in the grass. Its very calming to gaze at.

Tree's company
:Giggle: All I could think of was "Tree's a crowd" But I've never been any good at naming things.

Great photograph here. I love how there is only two "colors" love the crop and composition, the leading lines in the grass. Its very calming to gaze at.

Tree's company
:Giggle: All I could think of was "Tree's a crowd" But I've never been any good at naming things.
What about 'twos company Trees a crowd'?

Before reading the comments just "Three" came to mind. That'd be the gallery title I'd pick.

Are you a Brummie? I used to live off Pershore road near Canon Hill Park. Good people in the midlands :)

Most reactions

Back