looking for an affordable Nikon D700 used....

I paid $2400 for a brand new one just a few months ago. Amazon sells it for that price right now. Wouldn't you like to get a brand spanking new one for $400 more?

I paid $2400 for a brand new one just a few months ago. Amazon sells it for that price right now. Wouldn't you like to get a brand spanking new one for $400 more?

I'll take a look. I live in Brazil (I'm American) and this camera in brazil costs roughly 15,000 reais...or about 7,000 dollars.

Everything I've seen through my normal website bhphoto.com was 3,400 or so for a new one, but i'll take a look at amazon.

Why not have someone nice in the states purchase it for you (send them the money via PayPal) then they can ship it to you? I am sure that would be much cheaper. I do that for guys I know who live in Canada on some of my off-road forums. Parts for our trucks are the same way, and can be double the price for them.

I'll take a look. I live in Brazil (I'm American) and this camera in brazil costs roughly 15,000 reais...or about 7,000 dollars.

Everything I've seen through my normal website bhphoto.com was 3,400 or so for a new one, but i'll take a look at amazon.
The D700 body only is $2550 USD today at Nikon | D700 SLR Digital Camera (Camera Body) | 25444 | B&H

The $3400 price includes a lens.

Amazon.com has 3 refurbished D700's listed today for $2205 USD, but I'm not familiar with the sellers.

Most reactions

Back