What's new

Looking for an SLR, 500.00 with lens

Have you tried looking for cameras from trusted retailers but ex-display or 'refurbished'? You might be able to get a very good deal on a Rebel, Pentax or D50 this way.
 
thats actually one i was looking at :)
sorry i am one-handed right now, i'm making the baby's food

You can get a brand new D50 with 28-90 at Ritz Camera right now for 500!
 
i have the pentax k110d, its a pretty nice camera for its price. its at 52 with the kit lens.
 
I am starting to think I might just get a top of the line P&S and start there, if things go well later I will get a dslr. I want to be able to get the Rebel, thats what I want and I cannot afford it, so rather than settle for less I think I will get a different camera entirely and work my way up to a SLR
 
hmm have you tought of hte original rebel? those should be pretty cheap by now. then you could always increase your lens collection while having the goodness of an SLR....just a thought of course.
 
Just try looking in shop or auction listings for the Canon Digital Rebel or Rebel 300... the same goes for the previous models from any manufacturer, they will all be more affordable now and should not be that hard to find second-hand or 'refurbished'.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom