Looking for an upgrade, need recommendations

ConnerM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy folks, new to this forum, have been in the photography game for a few years. Currently shooting on the EOS 90d, and I am looking for an upgrade. I'd love to get into full-frame and mirrorless gear.
shooting mostly wildlife/outdoor travel stuff and I'm looking to get into videography. My camera body budget is in the $2000 range. Looking for a video/photo hybrid, hoping to stay with canon but not a must-have. Currently looking at the R6, but I'm posting here so I can get some opinions from the more experienced.
Thanks all!

Howdy folks, new to this forum, have been in the photography game for a few years. Currently shooting on the EOS 90d, and I am looking for an upgrade. I'd love to get into full-frame and mirrorless gear.
shooting mostly wildlife/outdoor travel stuff and I'm looking to get into videography. My camera body budget is in the $2000 range. Looking for a video/photo hybrid, hoping to stay with canon but not a must-have. Currently looking at the R6, but I'm posting here so I can get some opinions from the more experienced.
Thanks all!
You might want to post this in the Canon forum: Canon Cameras
Good luck!

The single best thought is mirrorless.

hands down because you can do alot with them.

R6 is indeed the way to go imo. I have it and it's awesome 👍

Most reactions

New Topics

Back