Looking for custom hard cover book templates

nsupanda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for templates for Mpix Hardcover Photo Books (preferably with Custom Covers) suitable for High School Seniors (10"x10" or 8.5"x11"). I guess this may be an opportunity for you designers to sell me your products
emotion-19.gif

Please provide a link if possible, thanks!

You can find the custom photo frame here: photo frame, Import photo frame, photo frame Product List

As a major international trade promoter in China, ECVV provides global buyers with quality information on suppliers and products, and global suppliers with a full package of promotion services. For the past seven years, we have been dedicated to our industry, and on our platform serviced businesses from all over the world.

By the end of 2009, we had had 2,000,000 registered users, and successfully received 800,000 buyers from more than 200 countries and regions. The annual trade volume on ECVV is estimated to be $5,000 million. Besides, we are a recommended e-commerce platform for international trade by Shenzhen Government, American International Business Council, and many other organizations.

You can find the custom photo frame here: photo frame, Import photo frame, photo frame Product List

As a major international trade promoter in China, ECVV provides global buyers with quality information on suppliers and products, and global suppliers with a full package of promotion services. For the past seven years, we have been dedicated to our industry, and on our platform serviced businesses from all over the world.

By the end of 2009, we had had 2,000,000 registered users, and successfully received 800,000 buyers from more than 200 countries and regions. The annual trade volume on ECVV is estimated to be $5,000 million. Besides, we are a recommended e-commerce platform for international trade by Shenzhen Government, American International Business Council, and many other organizations.

What does this have to do with what my question was? Really??? :thumbdown:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back