What's new

looking for D7000

hwsheng

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Muscatine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Somehow,just got interested in photography recently.After search by internet, want to buy d7000 as my first DLSR. Does anyone have old one just laying around?
 
I'll sell you my whole bloody kit if you really want to go with the D7000. D7000 w/18-105mm, 35mm 1.8, 55-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8 w 1.7 Tele Extender (all Nikkor) and a 100mm 2.8 Tokina Macro/Tele. I want a D800E and a 21mm 2.8 Zeiss ZF.2 or the Nikkor 12-24 2.8.
 
Wow, the lens are too many for me.
Could i just pick up two of lens--w/18-105mm, 35mm 1.8?


I'll sell you my whole bloody kit if you really want to go with the D7000. D7000 w/18-105mm, 35mm 1.8, 55-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8 w 1.7 Tele Extender (all Nikkor) and a 100mm 2.8 Tokina Macro/Tele. I want a D800E and a 21mm 2.8 Zeiss ZF.2 or the Nikkor 12-24 2.8.
 
I'll get back to you later today as I have another buyer on hold but gave him until this afternoon to make up his mind.
 
Here's another one someone on the forum is selling. This is not an endorsement of them or anything, just saying, it sounds like a pretty decent price for a D7000 with few shutter actuations.

You might look in the Buy & Sell section here, as there could be others selling them, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom