What's new

looking for editing advice.

j_c

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm just starting out and wondering what kind of editing advice you can give me in regards to babies/children?
 
Are you asking about software? CS6/Lightroom is what I use. In my opinion its really about the way youre shooting them or what settings youre using on your camera. I wouldnt suggest a whole lot of editing. I think there may be a better section of this forum to have your question answered. I also think it would help us out if you were more specific with your question.
 
well i have been using manual settings with an on camera flash. i guess i see a lot of people using actions and i'm looking for that natural clean look but i can never seem to get it
 
what kind of editing advice you can give me in regards to babies/children? ..... i'm looking for that natural clean look but i can never seem to get it
Give the kids a bath.





Proper exposure and soft lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom