What's new

Looking for feedback!

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Location
I am Canadian, eh.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_3973fluffyweeds.jpg



Some PP...
100_3973fluffyweeds-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the composition, but I'm afraid your highlights are blown out (overexposed).

Ian
 
lol i dont like the post processing on it. i laugh out loud just because i just commented on another one of your photos.
 
The first image is definitely better. You had the right idea with getting closer, but you probably shouldn't cut the flower-things in half. It would be nice if they were in the frame in their entirety.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom