What's new

Looking for new Bridge Camera

drdroad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon SX1 IS high end bridge point and shoot camera. When I bought it, this was the best one out there, but that was several years ago. I'm looking to replace it. I've been searching but can't find what I want. Both Canon and Nikon have great ones with super long zooms, rotating finders, etc. But neither do RAW!! What are these guys thinking. Don't they understand most of the people using these expensive point and shoots are advanced, at the least, and will want RAW images?

Have I missed a camera someone has/knows about that meets my requirements: at least 24mm wide and 650 long, rotating finder, optical finder and the capability to record RAW images? Thanks, Dave
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom