What's new

Looking for old film cameras

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
6
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone I am just looking for a old good film camera. Any kind
 
Craig's List is full of old film cameras.
 
Junk shops are full of them
 
Okay I will try looking on there for some. If anyone has any old film cameras I would love to buy a couple.
 
Minolta X700. 50mm f1.7, 28mm f2.8, 70-210mm f4. Sadly my flash was dropped by some drunk idiot, and broken. Make me an offer.
 
I have a lot of film cameras and wouldn't mind selling one. Any preference regarding brand, type, with/without lens, price range, etcetera?
 
My price range is up to 40.00 I'm just looking to get into film
 
I have a barely used Canon rebel, if you are looking for that!
 
It has to be under 40 and I'm really looking for a old vintage camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom