What's new

looking on

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
trunk012613_zpsa31773e0.jpg
 
don't usually do this, but a bump for a slow weekend ...
 
Wow, that one actually made me move closer to the monitor . Cool in a confusing way :lol:
 
Very cool! Nicely seen and captured :)
Did you try centering the line making it symmetrical as another option? I think it is a composition that works rather rarely but I think this may be one of those rare times...
 
I had to do a double take as well...very interesting and as the others have commented, rather unusually cool.
 
Yep, good stuff, Ken. It took me a minute to figure out what was in front and what was in the back. =)
 
I like it. I also did a double take. It looks and feels like a composite but knowing you I'm sure it's not.
 
Thanks everyone! Yes, it's a straight shot, taken with a 100 macro, hence there's some compression, which adds to the confusion. I like it with the foreground tree off to one side and the background occupying more of the image, although it might work centered as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom