macawlvr TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 505 Reaction score 9 Location Milton, Florida Feb 28, 2006 #1 This was taken with my canon 20d and the kit lens . It was right up against the beveled glass to get this effect.. Enjoy...Trish
This was taken with my canon 20d and the kit lens . It was right up against the beveled glass to get this effect.. Enjoy...Trish
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2006 #2 Good eye Trish. I tried taking some similar shots, but with the kids outside the glass. They just wouldn't hold still
Good eye Trish. I tried taking some similar shots, but with the kids outside the glass. They just wouldn't hold still
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 28, 2006 #3 Really cool idea, I like it
D Dieselcar TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Feb 28, 2006 #4 very groovy, it has the look of a lens baby!
macawlvr TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 505 Reaction score 9 Location Milton, Florida Mar 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 After looking at this photo for too long, I felt like i had one too many beers..lol thanks for the comments everyone. Trish
After looking at this photo for too long, I felt like i had one too many beers..lol thanks for the comments everyone. Trish
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Mar 1, 2006 #6 Great shot Trish ! I like this photo ! Keepem comin girl !
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2006 #7 Nice pic Macawlvr :thumbup:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 1, 2006 #8 well seen. i agree with dieselcar.