What's new

Looking out

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
Or should it be "Let me out!". This repetitious and deeply boring hotel elevation was broken by the appearance of one inmate (sorry, guest)!

Regards, Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Blackpool-Hotel.jpg
 
Wow. I do love your photos of lines and symmetry and forms and shapes and light and shadow and windows and curtains on the right and ... THAT ONE PERSON there! Wow! I wish I could only LOOK half as well as you can!!!

(This reminds me of the photo I took in Plymouth when Archangel and I met ... there also was only just that one person on the balcony of that big house, but the house as such was so different from this one ... hang on, where is that pic? Ah, it's here : Photo 9 of Post 21 in that thread).
 
I like much this image. Also I like that in the meantime brick and crystal appear that person. The composition I believe that it is guessed right, and it calls the attention to me the so parallel lines.
Greetings from Spain
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom