Looking to build my photography website..

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone...I would like to build a photography site..

I want something that looks nice, but is not expensive to have designed or that I can build myself. I want an area for clients to be able to view their proofs.

What's the best & most cost effective way to do this?

Thanks!

What do you consider expensive? Im on Smugmug and, they do everything on a tier as, to how much service you want to pay for.

That really depends on what the purpose of the site is, the experience you may or may not have in web design, and what is "inexpensive" to your budget.

I bought a web address from godaddy.com, designed my site in photoshop and dreamweaver, and pay monthly hosting. Cost to me 10.95 to start, 3.99 a month hosting fee.

That really depends on what the purpose of the site is, the experience you may or may not have in web design, and what is "inexpensive" to your budget.

I bought a web address from godaddy.com, designed my site in photoshop and dreamweaver, and pay monthly hosting. Cost to me 10.95 to start, 3.99 a month hosting fee.

I would go the web-hosting route, instead of a site that forces you to have ad's on your page.

Also, do you have any experience with Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash?

Check out bludomain. They have some really cool flash sites and are not that expensive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back