Looking to trade or sell. Nikon 14-24mm nikon 24-70mm BOTH MINT

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says, I have been heavy in landscape photography and now the time has come for me to make some money. I do not feel the 14-24 or the 24-70 are worth their weight when it comes to doing portraits... They are in amazing condition, bot barrels are a 10/10 the glass is near perfect and they both have maybe 75-100 shots each on them. If you look at my other threads you can see I just bought them less than 4 months ago. The lens cap for the 14-24 has a small scratch on it from setting it down on cement during a car photo shoot. Both have the boxes (perfect shape, and all included materials)

I Paid $2000.00 for the 14-24mm 2.8
I Paid $1900.00 for the 24-70mm 2.8

Looking to trade the 14-24mm for a nikon 70-200mm VRII
Or Looking to trade the 24-70mm for a nikon 85mm 1.4G

Condition of the traded lenses will dictate the difference in cost if we trade. If you want to buy my lens out right, make me an offer... I really prefer to get something back in similar condition to mine.

Thanks for looking.
Eric

More detailed photos upon request. Also, my seller score on ebay (kcclowns) is like 100% with almost a 1000 feedbacks.

also here is my seller page on my car forum I was a part of where I had almost $100,000 in transactions that went smooth including the car itself. All for added information if you are uncertain of my standings as a seller.

evolutionm.net

OP
pab

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bump for sat morning!

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics