What's new

Looks like Canon is announcing their new bodies :)

Looks like the same old bodies they've had on the market for the last 12 to 18 months.
 
Agreed there wasn't anything in there about new bodies (DSLR wise at least the rest is a blur of product names I've no idea of) just a statement on them being at the convention and showing off their current market gear.
 
T3 & T3i = yawn.
 
T3 & T3i = yawn.

I wonder if anybody besides me finds it extremely ironic/suspicious that one of the longest-lived Canon shills ever to grace the dPeview forums is a Canon fanboy/shill who goes by the handle of "T3". T3 is so good, so smooth, and so even-tempered that I'm almost positive that he's a paid shill. Whatever Canon does,did,or will do, T3 has a logical-sounding excuse for it. For whatever area Canon has failed in, or not elected to enter, T3 has a logical-sounding excuse for that as well...

T3 and Canon are synonymous with dPreview's ultimate Canon fanboy...
 
T3 & T3i = yawn.

I wonder if anybody besides me finds it extremely ironic/suspicious that one of the longest-lived Canon shills ever to grace the dPeview forums is a Canon fanboy/shill who goes by the handle of "T3". T3 is so good, so smooth, and so even-tempered that I'm almost positive that he's a paid shill. Whatever Canon does,did,or will do, T3 has a logical-sounding excuse for it. For whatever area Canon has failed in, or not elected to enter, T3 has a logical-sounding excuse for that as well...

T3 and Canon are synonymous with dPreview's ultimate Canon fanboy...

RAWR!!! :lmao:
 
well on the nikon front the D5100 is going to = yawn.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom