What's new

Los Angeles in the dark

mistahappi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Well I am new to this forum and as for the second thread started by me why not put up some of my latest photos. :)

1.
3800304252_2b76950394_b.jpg


2.
3799486649_92e4518cb8_b.jpg


3.
3799485225_103d47ae37_b.jpg


4.
3799484517_74795343dd_b.jpg


5.
3799487279_3d0f09048a_b.jpg


Comments and criticisms are more than welcome. :)
 
I think all of these are great, except for one teeeeny little thing with the first two -they're tipped to the right. Other than that, very nice.
 
I think all of these are great, except for one teeeeny little thing with the first two -they're tipped to the right. Other than that, very nice.

Agreed on the tipped comment AND the great comment.
 
Nice.... The shapes in 3 and the lights in 4... Beautiful.
 
Thanks for all the great comments.

I think all of these are great, except for one teeeeny little thing with the first two -they're tipped to the right. Other than that, very nice.

I know what you mean about the horizon not lined up, but my tripod wasn't working with me and the angles I had to go through to get the shot :). I know I could've straightened it in photoshop, but I'm not very good at the program.
 
Damn, I miss that city..... :(

r
 
I know all of these views very well. They are all captured so nicely, almost like seeing them anew.
 
That's a cool pic. Is top chef filmed here ?
 
I love these long exposure night shots :) Wish I could go back to LA sometime ...
 
Awesome photos! What were you settings on the last shot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom