What's new

Los Angeles

Ok ill post them here, but they are better quality on my site, and these are darker for some reason.
1
4569350282_4b4124e16c_o.jpg

2
4569348240_3f2e73ac02_b.jpg

3
4569345412_e4f358ea5f_b.jpg

4
3722391873_a4af5e9500_b.jpg

5
3723204690_5e39b94636_b.jpg

6
3957896196_d4db883d7e_b.jpg

7
3722391751_db06b6e18d_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Steve
Nice shots.
I have not been out to LA in about a year. I am planning a trip for this fall.

P.S.
I don't see any traffic on the road shots. ;) :)
 
Thanks, I took the pictures of the freeway from Elysian Park, but I don't plan on going back there, it in a sketchy area.
 
I love Griffith Observatory, not so much for the sciency stuff, just because its a cool place with awesome views, your black & white pic there rocks
 
I like pic 2 the best, thanks for sharing.. You should number the images.
 
For #6 why would capture this ? I can't remember if this comes with windows wallpapers hmm.
 
For #6 why would capture this ?

Lines, geometry and making them somewhat abstract is a photography style. Sometimes, capturing the detail of things and not just the entire thing itself (as 80% of people do) is an interesting challenge

Its a great image IMO
 
For #6 why would capture this ?

Lines, geometry and making them somewhat abstract is a photography style. Sometimes, capturing the detail of things and not just the entire thing itself (as 80% of people do) is an interesting challenge

Its a great image IMO

Yea, I just thought it was interesting, I couldn't really get a full capture of the building that I was happy with so I tried doing something more abstract.

Thanks for the comments :D
 
I often find that when I'm trying to pull off an image that is about lines and shapes, it often works better in black and white, and with a slight contrast adjustment.

Helps the viewers eye really focus on the lines and shapes in the image and not be distracted by any colour
 
I really like 3 and 4, I'm a big fan of night shots and I love the freeway shot into the city. I'm feeling inspired, thanks!
 
Love your B/W, excellent composition. It really looks like it could be marketable. I like your second version of Dodger Stadium exit the best. I think the focus is better and you captured more of the blue hour, and the crop looks better too. Love the star burst.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom