What's new

Losing your Soulmate!

WACKY Island Boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I never realized how tough it would be, nor could I prepare myself for it. It's been 3 years and and the past 2 years I decided to get back into photography after giving it up. I find myself shooting almost everyday to keep my sanity and on the computer most of the night...tomorrow is her birthday and I made this for her

Videos - abelleraphotography's Photos
 
A wonderul gesture that all us ladies appreciate!!
 
What a beautiful gift. You can see the love between you in every photo. Those who are no longer with us live on in our hearts, our memories and our photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom