Lost but not Forgotten

I like the way it is. First I thought light is to gloomy, but the sad sky cooperates quite well with equally sad subject.

For me, it's kind of an in-between shot. If you wanted to have the boat lost in the vastness of sky and shore, then you're too close. If you wanted to show the character of the boat with the interesting textures, then you're too far away. This is just how it strikes me. Perhaps you had something different in mind for which this framing is perfect - just giving you my impressions ...

For me, it's kind of an in-between shot. If you wanted to have the boat lost in the vastness of sky and shore, then you're too close. If you wanted to show the character of the boat with the interesting textures, then you're too far away. This is just how it strikes me. Perhaps you had something different in mind for which this framing is perfect - just giving you my impressions ...

Thank you very much for the Reply, what i mean of improvements was on editing, not in composition, its my bad i should tell that.

But you are right, I wanted to catch something in the middle of the vastness of the sky and the textures of the low tide :) .

The Boat is a nice subject but i was in a hurry because that was a not allowed place for lets just say Photographers, if you know what i mean.

Restricted area. Shipyard. I will come back there maybe on a weekend at the sunset to make some exposure with nice colours ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back