What's new

Lost Highway and a Dying Rose

Raindog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
136
Reaction score
3
Here are a couple of the very few shots I took while on vacation last week. I packed all of my gear and had every intention of filling the cards but I spent most of my time on mom's new sportbike.

LostHighway.jpg


DSC_1497-01-copy.jpg



Here's the bike, I'll end up with this one, she's not too fond of it...

DSC_1517-01.jpg
 
Nice...your mom must be pretty cool. :thumbup:
 
Ah. Oh. "Sportsbike" does not mean "bicycle" as in "push-bike" ... like ...erm ... "Mountain Bike" or "Racer Bike" ... I see. And it is your MOM who has this MOTORbike??? Well, wow. Cool.

By the blurred white lines on the road in the first I can tell you were "under way" when you took it, you were not parked on the verge, stopping, giving yourself and the camera steadiness .... how did you NOT get camera shake here!?!?!? The colours of the sky come out great, but it must have been pretty low light by then, so I really wonder: HOW did you do it?
 
i really like the look of the road in the first photo

i'm agree

the pict of the flower looks a little bit artificial, like taken in a studio or something
 
Thanks folks,

I took the highway shot from the passenger seat of a truck. It was a bit bumpy but of three, this one actually came out quite well. The EXIF is D70, 50mm, f1.8, 1/10, ISO200.

The bike was a blast in the curves up there. I haven't spent so much time on a twin in six years. The riser bars and tall saddle made it feel like riding an extremely fast supermotard. I talked her into buying this one but it will most likely spend most of it's time in the garage, she much prefers her roadstar 1700.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom