Lost

laynea24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does this work for anyone? I tried something different so I'm a little nervous about it.

$IMG_6286eresize.jpg

Tamron 60mm f/2

1/200 sec; f/3.2; ISO 200

If it works for you that's what matters. Plus never get nervous about posting a photo. Your opinion of what works is as valid as anyone else's opinion.

I like it. I think some more contrast and saturation would help, not much but just a little.

SCraig is right dont worry about it. But since you asked....The purple leaf is so obviously the main subject from the green grass it stands out on its own without using DOF to make it stand out. I think if the whole image, every blade of grass as well as the leaf was in perfect focus it would be a dynamite image. Its probably just me, but I find out of focus objects in a picture very distracting, especially if they are right in front.

If it works for you that's what matters. Plus never get nervous about posting a photo. Your opinion of what works is as valid as anyone else's opinion.

I like it. I think some more contrast and saturation would help, not much but just a little.

Thank you for the advice! I'm sure my confidence level will increase as I gain more experience. I'm glad you like it!

SCraig is right dont worry about it. But since you asked....The purple leaf is so obviously the main subject from the green grass it stands out on its own without using DOF to make it stand out. I think if the whole image, every blade of grass as well as the leaf was in perfect focus it would be a dynamite image. Its probably just me, but I find out of focus objects in a picture very distracting, especially if they are right in front.

I see what you mean. I bet that would look really good. Next time I have a similar situation, I'll try that! Thanks!

Most reactions

Back