lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
even with fast cameras and big lenses things go wrong

The Headless Goldfinch
nohead2.jpg

The headless kite, could be a red kite could be a black kite, who knows can't see its head! that said the tail gives it away;)
nohead.jpg

0.056 seconds of shutter lag and I'm still not quick enough
tooslow.jpg

words fail me on this shot
whatbird.jpg

Gotta say its shots like these that make me feel I'm on the right track anyways.

Love em!!

Thanks for the boost to my self esteem! (Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets such shots)

OK, thank you!
This was sorely needed after I had seen your "just about ok"-thread :)roll: ) first.

:hugs:

I was just about to got out and purchase my Kiln when you restored my faith in the photographic art of cutting things off - seriously I was.
The other set are boreing anyone can shoot birds with heads on but to catch a bird of prey just going out of the frame is excellent work - keep it up:hail:

:biglaugh:

Great work.

I was just about to go out and purchase my Kiln when you restored my faith in the photographic art of cutting things off - seriously I was.
The other set are boring anyone can shoot birds with heads on but to catch a bird of prey just going out of the frame is excellent work - keep it up:hail:

cheers Ray, means a lot to me mate. You might want to try this method next time your doing a shoot at rugby or with the Hearts, if you want I could come along and show you how its done

I can't help but think of one of the funniest lines in movie history:

"We've got not food. We've got no jobs. OUR PET'S HEAD ARE FALLING OFF!!

I GOT WORMS :lol: and who can forget the classic "That John Denver is full of @*#£"

Most reactions

Back