What's new

LOTS of CANON GEAR FOR SALE - SOME NEVER USED!

If you dont mind me asking why would you buy the 10-22mm when its not compatible with either the 5D or the mark1?
Been wondering about that and some other things with this listing. They evidently joined the forum just to sell these items and unbelievably low prices. Would be interesting to know the outcomes from some of these sales.

But who knows.
 
A 5D with less than 2000 clicks for $500. Methinks that be a very good deal and my momma always told me if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
 
Hey your obviously a pro. Show us your website?
 
I know I am late but just a "newbie" - you wouldn't happen to still have the 10-22???

Thanks,

Lori
 
If you still have the 28-105 f3.5 I'll gladly take it off your hands
 
email sent on the Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro
 
anyone buy anything from the OP?

Feedback on other sites?
 
yeah I want to know if this guy is a scammer...????
If anyone bought and got their items...please reply and let us know...thanks
 
I'm sorry you had problems with Canon Customer Service or their Service center, but it is hard to believe the service you received from them was awful. Normally their customer service as well as their response to their products are pretty top notch. Sorry not flaming but ws wondering, especially all the items your selling. JMO..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom