What's new

LOTS OF EQUIPMENT AT A STEAL OF A PRICE...started my business out with

jadelm31

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
38
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Much of this equipment I began my business with and I am selling at EXTREMELY affordable prices to someone who could use it or looking to do the same ...or just anyone interested as I just got an amazing deal to upgrade my equipment. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will sell separately or as bundle!!!

1. Sigma 18-50 MACRO 2.8....GREAT condition-wasn't used much, versatile lens- just missing lens cap which is easily replaceable! Good for low light, group shots, landscape, macro, and a step up from your kit lens!! A STEAL OF A DEAL 100$ shipped/


2.
IMG_3833.webp
IMG_3833.webp
IMG_3833.webp
IMG_3833.webp
IMG_6411.webp
IMG_1244.webp
KAJ_1654.webp
KAJ_1655.webp
IMG_3833.webp
IMG_6411.webp
IMG_1244.webp
KAJ_1654.webp
KAJ_1655.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom