Lots of goodies 01

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ladies and Gents,

This is my first step in clearing some of my stuff and I thought I'd post it here before going to eBay.

For your considerations are the following:

A Zeca 3.5 x 4.5 glass plate camera in almost perfect condition, with three glass plate holders and case.

Zeca01.jpg
Zeca02.jpg
Zeca03.jpg
Zeca04.jpg
Zeca05.jpg
Zeca06.jpg
Zeca11.jpg
Zeca13.jpg

The camera's leather case is still in good condition, strap is not broken and it has a small metal plate inside identifying the dealer, reading Ballin & Rabem Halle a.d. Saale, Poststr. 14

The bellows are intact, save for a strange fold (visible on the 5th picture from start), which does not affect their integrity.

Lens is a Zecanar Anastigmat, 13.5cm/4.5 made by Jos. Schneider, uncoated, shutter is functioning very well at all speeds except at 1 sec. setting, when it seems to hesitate (easy fix but I don't have the time). Shutter is Ibsor DRP and has the T, B, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100. Viewfinder is clean and clear, spirit bubble is intact and has the liquid in.

The camera dates back to mid 1930, pre WWII, very well made and it looks and feels great.

What makes this camera interesting is the fact that the ZEH (Paul Zeh Kamerawerk, Dresden) factory was destroyed during WWII by the Allies bombing.

I am asking $125.00 plus $15.00 shipping to CONUS, payable through Paypal.

Most reactions

Back