Lotus

ravimittalid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6567674861_5e1f5b5a8d_b.jpg

6567672617_3846069b3d_b.jpg

C & C are whole heartedly welcome..... :)

Nice shots, they look a bit under exposed on my screen.

1. The colors are dull and the lighting poor. The focus of interest is a bit lost to me. Overall not an interesting picture at all.

2nd one has better potential. The colors are a little more vivid, but what I would think is the main subject of the picture, is dark and barely in focus. The picture looks a bit blurry to me.

It looks like you used an old and half dead flower and the lighting was really uninteresting.

My suggestions: Use a fresh flower, in good light. Decide up-front what you want as a the main focus point in the picture. To me, withering flowers can make very interesting subjects, but half-dead ones like this, are just that. Half dead.

I hope I haven't discouraged you, that's not my intention at all :) You're the one who asked for c&c and actual comments are of more use than either silence or short-worded comments (in my opinion at least).

1. The colors are dull and the lighting poor. The focus of interest is a bit lost to me. Overall not an interesting picture at all.

2nd one has better potential. The colors are a little more vivid, but what I would think is the main subject of the picture, is dark and barely in focus. The picture looks a bit blurry to me.

It looks like you used an old and half dead flower and the lighting was really uninteresting.

My suggestions: Use a fresh flower, in good light. Decide up-front what you want as a the main focus point in the picture. To me, withering flowers can make very interesting subjects, but half-dead ones like this, are just that. Half dead.

I hope I haven't discouraged you, that's not my intention at all :) You're the one who asked for c&c and actual comments are of more use than either silence or short-worded comments (in my opinion at least).

Thanx a lot for your critique...I appreciate it...

It would help me in improving my photography....Thanx u soo much....
Do visit my link - Flickr: ravimittalid's Photostream

Most reactions

New Topics

Back