What's new

Lough Inagh Valley, county Galway, Ireland

BANNER25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
County Clare, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LIVALLEY.jpg
 
Wow, that is a beautiful scene! I only wish the photo were larger, so I could drink in more of its beauty.

Every time I hear the word Galway, I think of the traditional song Galway Girl, which here in the USA was last made popular by Steve Earle, some years ago. For those who have never heard the song, here's a link to the song, performed live.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7-PM_4aeE4[/ame]
 
great perspective! I also like the balance between the lights in the sky and the land.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom