Walt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
More from my trip to Nova Scotia!
17_p210.jpg

full_17_p212.jpg

full_17_p215.jpg

full_17_p217.jpg

I like the first one, especially the trail that winds up to the lighthouse. The last one is cool too, but there is kind of like a bluish cast on the walls.

I really like the last one, the balance is really well done.

try using a polarizer next time you shoot something like the first one, you'll end up with the sky being as blue as No 2 & 3 and there won't be reflections from shiny surfaces (like the wall of the lighthouse or especially the wooden planks on the other two)! bravo for the last one, well done with the lighting :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments. :) As for the polarizer, I did use one but unfortunatly it was mid day with a bright sun. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

better stick to your story because everything you say can and will be used against you! :lmao: just kidding...you have to shoot in the plane perpendicular to the line Sun-you for best results...if the Sun is straight before you or behind you the polarizer doesn't do anything...can't beat bloody physics... :irked: ...you can also achieve an awesome gradation form pale blue to dark blue if you shoot at 45 deg, for example... :D i'll shut up now...

Most reactions

Back