MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #1 Hello Taken this W.E in Taipei. Mat
C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #2 Very sweet. It's always nice catching those emotional moments. Great job.
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #3 I agree this is a very touching photo. Nice job!
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Cherrymoose , Tangerini, thanks happy to see that you like the emotion on this one mat
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Very good. Grandfatherly love ... so tender. Did you do something to enhance the light effect?
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Corinna In fact the light was already on the baby but I increased thsi with photoshop with a circular and progressive light, but I am not really satisfie dof this post treatment I need to improve itbecuase the arm is too bright. Thans Mat
Thanks Corinna In fact the light was already on the baby but I increased thsi with photoshop with a circular and progressive light, but I am not really satisfie dof this post treatment I need to improve itbecuase the arm is too bright. Thans Mat