What's new

love from the past

it looks good but i'd like to see a bigger version ... the one on uperload is just as small as this one
 
Hiya shellenstein and welcome to ThePhotoForum,
I have merged your two identical threads and deleted one of the posts since posting the photo once on here is enough, I should think, and the General Gallery is the right place for posting a photo for which you want to get some general comments.
I agree with Ernie that it is very small and clicking on it does not make it any bigger. It is next to impossible to say anything about a photo that is this small.
 
I'd like to see a bigger version as well. It looks nice so far though.
 
Your cutting off her feet...
 
That looks promising. I hope to see it bigger..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom